The 100% 8 powered ELO deck

Monday 24/12/2012, 12:14
Frowns - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the WorldEnglish - Monday 24/12/2012, 12:14

So I thought to myself "Would it be possible to make an ELO deck with only 8 powered cards?" and this was the result: Why yes, 8 power is quite nice!

I made it to 1256 without much struggle but I definitely think there's room for improvement. How about a Vortex half deck with Drorb, Cyb Lhia, Ward hg and T Gaank?

2/9
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 24/12/2012, 12:53

Very good concept on every card being 1 particular power. Very nice deck as well. I thought I might continue on this and make a 6 power deck, does it work? not at all! but who cares

Sitting sweet with my 6 power
3/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/12/2012, 12:55

Interesting deck. I would personally change Ashiko to Mindy, Benicio to Niva, Scopica to Rodney and Onik to Romana.

I know this loses a lot of the 8 power but most of the abilitys make them better.
4/9
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 24/12/2012, 13:35

@ UM_AaaBattery:

I'm aware that I could improve the deck in a number of ways, but like I said, the point was to have only 8 powered cards.
5/9
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 24/12/2012, 17:26

Lol still pretty weird deck. if you are going for 8 power then fang pi is definitely the way to go. but otherwise, Fizzle to Gibson
6/9
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Monday 24/12/2012, 18:08

I take one look at this deck and I'm like: "Did you really force in a few cards just so you could have 8 power for everything?"

Personally I would replace some of the cards with DRs like Veenyle Cr and Pegh (sorry, I know there are alot of people who can't get Veenyle Cr to be fair). Also Fizzle to Gibson or Qubik depending on the format but that is my preference. Not gonna lie though your deck could use a DR or 2. And although I personally really do like Onik (8 pwr wall and 5 dmg heavy-hitter half the time), some people would probably use Tremorh over him.

Still, an excellent deck you got there. Nice work.
7/9
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 24/12/2012, 21:49

Zhu Tang, Nakata, Shifou and Heitachi could make a pretty nice half deck. I'll give that one a try later!
8/9
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 04:19

9/9
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 05:45

I like what your doing with the high powered decks id like to see a combination with 1300+

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals