Suggestions

Suggestions
Thursday 27/12/2012, 07:07
rhypher - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Suggestions
rhypher - Veteran - Non Compos MentisEnglish - Thursday 27/12/2012, 07:07

I would like to suggest that there should be a suggestions forum so that players could help shape and improve this game rather than just E-mail'ing it. so that players could Tell their opinions about suggestions of other players and hopefully the staff will at least take time and consider the suggestions.

Tell me what you think guys

2/5
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 27/12/2012, 08:02

I think chicken pot pies are awesome
3/5
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 08:40

Forums are not optimal since people simply ignore the "search" tool to see if their suggestion is already there. Many games have tried the forum-approach and it has failed miserably - the great ideas are buried and the trivial obivious things are repeated over and over again misdirecting the focus.

To make suggestions work you need smaller groups and some form of categorization and topics and control of the aspects. So far best suggestion method I have seen is using wiki and locking the basic structure so those willing to participate must find relevant section and see what others have brewed up, and mostly they just sign under some thought over idea rather than write their "own" - unless its really original and fitting to theme. You also need kind of evil moderation to keep the excessive branching at bay and the obiviously undoable or secondary stuff away. Most people just need option to vote, nothing more.

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup developement wiki is great success in this factor, it is guiding that project really well under limited resources and pressure of fanboys & -girls.
4/5
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 28/12/2012, 05:20

I think chicken pot pies are overrated.
5/5
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Friday 28/12/2012, 06:26

How dare you! they are delicious

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals