DT Lottery

Friday 28/12/2012, 13:39

I can't find any info on this on the site (I'm sure it's in a really obvious place and I'm just being dense...) , but I really wanted to know how exactly the Lottery works. Do I get multiple chances if I top 150 multiple DTs or do I only get one chance no matter how many times I win?

Cancel
Friday 28/12/2012, 20:44

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/help/ under - the game - daily tournaments

you can play as much as you want but only 1 score is counted per day and multiple tops in a day do not increase YOUR chance at a CR, although many will argue multiple top 150s will decrease a possible chance for 1 other person who did not reach top 150 therefore giving you a "better chance", staff clearly states in the rules that multiple top 150s do not increase your chance at a CR

hope this helped smiley

Cancel
Friday 28/12/2012, 20:56

You get one chance, you only get your best ranking but if you keep placing in the top 150 it avoids other people from getting into the Lottery

Cancel
Friday 28/12/2012, 21:35

You have only 1 chance per type (Extended or Standard) but you can enter both Standard and Extended for a double chance to win! So the less time you can spend are 2 hours,1 for the extended and 1 for the standard and hope to win!

Good luck smiley

Cancel

Reply to this subject