Uppers vortex 1400

Uppers Vortex 1400
Thursday 03/01/2013, 06:38
{UE} Q-THR3e - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Uppers vortex 1400
{UE} Q-THR3e - Guru - The Unfound EffortEnglish - Thursday 03/01/2013, 06:38

So I made it past the 1400 Mark using this deck buy the future . please rate and comment I'm looking for advice on how I could improve the deck or any suggestions on how to improve my deck building in general.

2/3
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 10:47

Definitely keep Oxen, harolds a 'dry' card. cant immediately say any improvements, a good deck in general. Lady looks very good on paper, but might the other 5*s do better? she is one of the best 5*s reducers though and fairly solid stats, albeit low power. I would say SoA might make a hard matchup too? (but depends) so when Dorian available use him, or maybe Hefty might be more solid overall too.

Cyb Lhia --> Ward hg

but my question as well. which 5* Uppers to use?
3/3
{UE} Q-THR3e - Guru - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 14:24

Thanks for your input oracle. So far the soa match up hasn't been to difficult, but I haven't faced to many Roots and GHEIST tend to have low power as well.

I think your right that Dorian will do better than Lady when he's available he adds some much needed power to the deck
Not sure how Hefty would do I'll have to try him out some time

I will try Cyb Lhia--> Ward hg

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals