Road to elo t100
Friday 18/01/2013, 02:33
IM_Nem8 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Road to elo t100
IM_Nem8 - Titan - ImmortalityEnglish - Friday 18/01/2013, 02:33

deleted

split it 5/3 since Jungo don't really require their bonus to win rounds. I'm at 1317 so far, taking a break. Please leave your comments on the preset and don't forget to green face it!

Thanks Mods.

2/5
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 18/01/2013, 05:13

Some unusual but interesting choices. Lots of round win and a fair bit of utility from the Jungo... I like the inclusion of Ongh, definitely a strong card this week as he can handle Bangers just fine. However, you don't have anything that goes through an opponent's DR, and not a lot of cards with strong gap. That might be enough of a problem to keep you out of T100 this week.
3/5
IM_Nem8 - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 18/01/2013, 07:04

I'm actually having quite well success minus the lack of gap making.
4/5
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 18/01/2013, 08:11

As well you should! You can probably win 3 rounds for at least half of your games with a deck like this. But you'll probably be better off in the long run if you add a little bit more gap.
5/5
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Friday 18/01/2013, 18:18

I would try to fit in Benicio. Protection power/ damage is definitely amazing to draw with All Stars, and he's also pretty insane with Ongh.

Curious how Karen is working out for you. I tried her last week; she was solid and affected plays, but never once did I actually hit with her ability.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals