Any future left for Nightmare?

Sunday 24/02/2013, 04:31
Saintrl - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Saintrl - Master - BroniesEnglish - Sunday 24/02/2013, 04:31

I made this deck as an experiment, no pun intended.

deleted

2/7
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 04:57

Not sure if Nightmare and Vortex fit so well. For one, Vortex have a top poisoner, but Nightmare have their own selection of poisoners. Artus is also problematic: Vortex is a clan with a Defeat bonus. That means you want to maximize your winners in your other half. I wouldn't play a DR that can't win like Artus with Vortex. Third, Vortex want to partner with a clan that can provide strong characters to anchor the 4th round: the Vortex bonus is useless on the last round. However, SOB is often negated on the last round as well (for instance: against Vortex!). SOB often doesn't give you a benefit on the last round, which means they pair poorly with Vortex.
3/7
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 09:19

Solid, play safe, nothing spectacular. Put a Kenny or Cutey here might be more interesting.
4/7
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 23:47

Agh, I give up. Time to take a break from ELO with Nightmare. With the permabanning of Azel I don't think they're as effective for creating gaps unless I want to give up stars for Karrion.
5/7
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 25/02/2013, 01:10

Nightmare is not bad, thing is you have to choose the right cards to make a half deck. when using Nightmare, you will probably be trying to win 2 rounds, (due to cards like Artus and Cutey and Kenny Cr). that said, people often find Cutey and Kenny Cr kind of hard to use with their 6 power. then, Edwin and Pan is used.

Nightmare works very very well with Uppers, just saying. Nightmare GHEIST is annoying as hell too
6/7
Monday 25/02/2013, 01:31

I know Nightmare is still very playable but they don't fit in with my current playstyle. I'm just going to experiment for now.
7/7
Monday 25/02/2013, 16:36

Wow, I just made Karrion work out for me in an All Stars - Nightmare deck I just made. It has the stability against SoA I've been looking for!

deleted

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals