Common trend in urban rivals

Monday 25/02/2013, 04:38
PVTPeterson623 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
PVTPeterson623 - Veteran English - Monday 25/02/2013, 04:38

More and more in tournaments, it seems like people are finding cheap ways to cause their oppoenents to lose. Currently, the one i have been experiencing at least twice a day, is them causing ME to time out. In tournaments they wait until the timer reaches 0. They wait a few seconds, play their character and it gives me like 3 or 4 seconds to quickly pill mine otherwise i lose.

If i succeed, the next round, my round, I again have only a few seconds to play otherwise i time out.

How do i fight this? not only is it costing me games, its also costing me rep

2/3
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Monday 25/02/2013, 06:51

You probably have a bad internet connection (aka lag). I don't really know how to fix it, but turning off the card animations (under options) should help slightly.

Or at least I think it is lag because I often encounter the same problem on the app version of the game (it shows a message where connection to the game has been lost, please try again).
3/3
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 18:48

Its lag. The timer doesn't start counting down intill the opponents chosen a card and your account registers it.

Lag can cause the account to register that the opponents chosen a card but not to show it on the game screen intill much later when the timer jumps to what it should be. This also makes it seem like the opponents taking ages when actually they might be fast. (though they can be slow but without lag this dosn't effect your countdown).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals