Tourney kingzZ
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 13:10
Zbinder80 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Tourney kingzZ
Zbinder80 - Titan - TemplarZz ✠English - Wednesday 13/03/2013, 13:10

I made a awsome deck ( atleast i think)
I never Bin a experienced tourney player so i cant figure put how to score massive points
Also when i lose i sometimes get 0 or +- points :s
Anny advice on this 1?
deleted

2/5
Zbinder80 - Titan - TemplarZz ✠ English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 13:42

So is it really true That 25 stars deck and 30 star decks doesnt make Anny diffrence annymore?
And if rated down my deck let me know why? Cant learn from it like this
3/5
Kungfu Sock - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 16:27

OK here's what you need to do: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/help/?category=0 Go to game modes, then Daily Tournaments.
- The key to scoring massive points is play fast, play as many games a possible, ideally winning them.
- The Star count of your deck only really effect which opponents you face The lower your star count the lower your opponents and the same goes for the higher your star count, the higher your opponents.
- The reason you can get 0 or -BP is because you are using penalized cards, in your case:
Robb Cr = -5 points
Jackie Cr = -10 points
Oxen = -2 points

I would strongly advise you swap these out for other cards, note that Dorian, Zatman and Herman for Uppers and Lamar Cr and Striker for All Stars are all also penalized.

I do suggest you read the Game Mode rules on daily tournaments in the link provided, it tells you how the scoring system works along with the pairing system and all the penalized cards.

Hope this helps!
4/5
Zbinder80 - Titan - TemplarZz ✠ English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 22:03

Ah awsome, you helped me out BIG time

Thanks alot!
5/5
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 15/03/2013, 14:55

Jackie Cr to Kazayan
Jonas to Jose Star
Oxen to Maurice
Robb Cr to Nathan
Marina to Hendz /Sigurd

give standard a try its easier for top 150 and with those changes no -points

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals