I need Help!

I need Help!
Wednesday 27/03/2013, 20:56
akemiluan - Senior Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
I need Help!
akemiluan - Senior Español - Wednesday 27/03/2013, 20:56

Hi People! My name is Akemi and I wanna build a deck, a good one so that I can compete a lot to save lots of Clintz and eventually build other decks and collect cards. Right now I have a Fang Pi Deck with 8 Cards, the only 8 cards I got and those are:

Endo, Lihoi Chun, Muntendon, Ralph, Sayura, Tatane, Unagi and Yu Mei. I've won a lot with it but these are cheap, basic cards, some are good I must admit but I know it can get better.

If I should keep using Fang Pi cards because they're a good clan please let me know. I think they're weak against Nightmares and Piranas because of the SOB.

I have 18.5k Clintz. So If there's another deck for starters that you guys recommend and I can afford it lemme know. I'm level 10 and I really like this game

Hope you guys can help me out with this

2/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 01:24

Fang Pi is pretty decent if you have the more expensive cards. What you have now has at least three downright horrible cards.
Also, crippling other clans with the Sob is the point in Piranas and Nightmare. You just have to learn to live with it.

Nellie, Jose Star, Harold, Oxen. 8.8K, overall pretty solid for a newbie.
Keep Ralph and Muntendo from your current cards, and get Shifou and depending on your playstyle Chan, Nekurenbo, Kusuri or Heitachi. And try to get Futoshi Ld when he's available the next time.
3/4
akemiluan - Senior Español
Thursday 28/03/2013, 12:27

So, should I create a Mixed Deck? 4 Fang Pi and 4 Uppers?

What If I wanna create a mono deck? Any advice or just buy the ones you recommended?
4/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/03/2013, 16:06

It doesn't have to be Uppers, but it should be something that stands a chance at low pill battles. Your current deck just seemed to be pretty straightforward damage, so I pointed you to similar cards.

For a mono deck, try to follow the same advice you've gotten so far. But Fang Pi wouldn't be the best choice for it.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals