My deck

My deck
Friday 29/03/2013, 12:24
pinquin1998 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
My deck
pinquin1998 - Senior English - Friday 29/03/2013, 12:24

I can't decide between 2 clans? Rescue + Vortex or Rescue + Montana..... plz let me know

(there might be a same 1 like this but i am not sure)

2/6
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 29/03/2013, 13:03

First rule of Rescue. NEVER EVER run then in a half deck unless you're in an event that tells you to or you are otherwise suicidal. Therefore this is a trick question and the right answer is either Rescue + Rescue or Montana + Vortex.
3/6
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 29/03/2013, 13:16

Rescue rely heavily on the full effect of their bonus since their base stats are usually pretty low... You should consider building a mono deck for Rescue instead if you want that +12 attack.

But hey, Vortex + Montana also works I guess.
4/6
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 29/03/2013, 15:55

"Therefore this is a trick question and the right answer is either Rescue + Rescue or Montana + Vortex."
I like the way you think

Yeah. Vortex + Montana or Mono-Rescue. Or Mono-Montana, that works fine too. Based on personal preference I'd choose Mono-Montana. Rescue is getting outdated and not many people play them nowadays.
5/6
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 01:28

@AmberRed1994
yes but when a clan isn't used in a while people get sloppy when facing it and cant predict the play strategy as well
6/6
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 04:02

No one plays half Rescue

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals