4girlz format?

4girlz format?
Friday 05/04/2013, 17:05
badna0 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
4girlz format?
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 05/04/2013, 17:05

Where did this idea come from for tournaments? I kind of like the special subset, nice for a change from extended dt's.

Thoughts / comments / feedback?

2/5
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 05/04/2013, 17:30

Its good that the UR Staff are mixing things up to make it kind of interesting, First was the Standard Tourney Event and now this, 4 girls format for the extended. Not bad I must say.
3/5
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 05/04/2013, 19:25

Though this was a good effort i don't think this was a success, 4 girls has very low participation with average number at 250 participants per tourney, compared to the extended's average 800 - 1000 participants.
Not only that La Junta has dominated the Event, Other clan cards are either outdated, not meant for DT or just not good enough against the La Junta cards. Seems more like "La Junta Girls only" event instead.
4/5
Dead Stars - Veteran - NΞoN Ξvolution English
Friday 05/04/2013, 19:59

Spot on hashburki.. Almost every deck I faced was a mono La Junta.. The cards from the other clans simply cannot compete with them.. I got destroyed everytime.. Well, I probably just suck..
5/5
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 19:48

Not only was La Junta the most powerful deck, but there were practically no SoA cards in this format, which made Skeelz kinda pointless...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals