Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How to compete against Bangers this week?

Sunday 07/04/2013, 22:19
GWNGeneralZod - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White NorthEnglish - Sunday 07/04/2013, 22:19

As you may or may not have seen, this week Blaaster Cr and Beeboy are both unbanned in ELO format.
I don't WANT to run Bangers, but with both those cards out, they seem hard to compete against.

Are there any suggestions to deal with the annoying Bangers decks that will be flooding ELO this week?
« Previous12Next »

2/13
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 08/04/2013, 12:22

Theyre both extremely solid cards with few exploitable weaknesses. Ulu can deal with them fairly well, Roots with Gretchen instead of Tuck can work well too witn an extra pill. Mono Montana is also playable, but its clear Bamgers are on top this week.
3/13
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 08/04/2013, 13:22

SOA clans generally aren't too bad against them (especially Roots)
La Junta with their insane support cards take them down
Skeelz (unfortunately they suck against Montana which is everywhere)
4/13
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 08/04/2013, 13:26

Get some DR good luck
5/13
Hatsumomo21 - Guru - Doomsday Machine English
Monday 08/04/2013, 22:22

I hate Bangers they always kick my butt
I would say maybe GHEIST or Piranas
6/13
Brok 14 - Senior English
Monday 08/04/2013, 22:44

7/13
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 09/04/2013, 21:10

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2482474

This has become my favorite deck, and I find that it's pretty much meta immune. Many of these cards can give Beeboy and Blaaster Cr a run for their money, due to CoB/SoB/high natural power with Ulu bonus. The little bit of DR is icing on the cake, Stanley is one of the most underrated 5*s in the game, and Zhu Tang is an unexpected big threat.
8/13
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 04:24

@ghelas said it time and time again people probably hate me now but no SoA in that deck. also, strong DRs can be very annoying.

Bangers are honestly not that strong. a hand of both Beeboy + blaastar cr can be annoying, but DR can shut them down hard time. no one has mentioned Pussycats i am surprised.... Clover makes them 1 and 2 damage, same with Malicia (1st turn) and Leela.

I think one of the strongest meta decks would be SoA + SoB clan decks, such as Nightmare + GHEIST, given that Skeelz isnt played that much and Artus + Bristone can still stop their power cards.
9/13
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 05:19

@Oracle:

Some people think you can't make a proper deck without SoA, others think you can't make a proper deck without DR. My personal criteria for deck building is that it has to be adaptable enough to beat strong manip, SoA, SoB, and strong DR. This deck does it, and it's gotten me a couple of t100s.

The issue with SoA+SoB is that you might not always get the bonus you need. Neither of those clans are good round winners in their own right, and that can make 3-1 hands with a SoA+SoB mix nearly unworkable. At any rate, it's one of those setups that can be extremely versatile and powerful if you have the right hand, but can draw losing hands several times in a row... Which is what keeps it from becoming popular, regardless of the meta.
10/13
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 14:32

Ill share my deck for the week, i made it to counter the Beeboy and blaasters, and it does it well
only it fails against OP Montana draws, but on the other hand it absolutely devours low star Montana draws

Just a game

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals