Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
What is
Brok 14 - Senior English - Monday 08/04/2013, 17:59

What is the best clan for elo

2/4
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 08/04/2013, 18:30

There is no best clan. If there was everyone would be playing it.
3/4
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Monday 08/04/2013, 20:19

For us noobs in ELO,I think a good deck would be a mono deck with either strong cards or attack manipulation bonus. So Jungo,Montana or Resque would be nice.
4/4
Hatsumomo21 - Imperator - Doomsday Machine English
Monday 08/04/2013, 22:14

There is no best clan every clan has their weaknesses and strength it's how you use your clan that counts
I would say the best thing to do is find a deck that you play with the best I always use a mono deck try to build a mono deck first of a clan you like practice playing in elo with it so you can learn how to use your deck , it's always good if you know your deck very well and how to use them . For example my first mono deck was pussy cat clan my 2nd was Fang pi chang clan mono also when you get the hang of using those clans try building on another and testing it out .
Hope this helps

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals