Several modifications Goralion - Admin - Thursday 11/04/2013, 11:44
As you probably found out, we made several modifications some days ago.
On the Market :
- Kate's purchase prices have been increased and simplified : common cards = 100 Clintz, uncommon cards = 250 Clintz, rare cards = 750 Clintz, starting cards = 25 Clintz. Kate still can't buy Ld's, Leaders and Cr's
- current uncommon and rare cards sales who had a price lower than Kate's have been canceled
- a private sale recipient must also have bought credits at least once (5 credits minimum at once, free offers also work) to finalise the sale, to avoid multiple accounts / theft abuses.
On the forum :
- the antispam filter has been tweaked (now 3 messages per 15s instead of 3 messages per minute)
- subscribers of a topic in a forum they cannot access anymore will no more receive notifications
- Guild admins / Founders have their Guild forum rights back
"- a private sale recipient must also have bought credits at least once (5 credits minimum at once, free offers also work) to finalise the sale, to avoid multiple accounts / theft abuses."
Isn't that more of a business cause than "to avoid multiple accounts / theft abuses"?This means playing UR is worthless to the non paying players.You can't participate in events(cause PS is blocked),nor can accept cards from guildmates/friends.
A better solution would have been giving an option of level limit(like players over lv X wud be able to receive PS cards)alongside the buying option.But I don't think the admins would do that.Cause...business.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.