offline -Bravery Hero  
Friday 12/04/2013, 06:04

Space Kitties

Broke 1300 with this setup wondering, what else i could do to improve this deck. Thanks in advanced!

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS
Friday 12/04/2013, 10:34

Interesting deck. i would personally change Jayzel to Clover, Veronica to Diana and Ivana to Wanda.

offline Tansur Hero The Trend
Friday 12/04/2013, 16:45

Ivana to Wanda?! Why would you trade an awesome stop ability for a single power? Considering they play the exact same role in non SOA situations, and you would never pill either of them enough for that extra power to really dominate, I don't see the benefit. Not to mention Ivana looks waaaay cooler.

offline AmberRed1994 Veteran Limit Break
Friday 12/04/2013, 18:55

I'd choose Brittany as 2nd 2* for the attack manipulation, 1 pill with her (or sometimes not) will force opponent to pop pills to beat her.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of what AaaBattery said. smiley

offline -Bravery Hero  
Saturday 13/04/2013, 02:53

Thanks guys! I was a bit back and forth between veronica and diana, im trying her out right now and seeing how it goes. I like Ivana in there since so much soa has been played this week, clover should be comming in next week if they don't ban her smiley

offline Parousia Hero  
Saturday 13/04/2013, 12:22

I agree with AaaBattery, Clover and Diana for Jayzel and Veronica, except for Ivana. She's real handy against SOA, and I see no reason to trade her for Wanda or any other 2 star card. Brittany is a decent alternative for Lucy, but Lucy is great for certain situations, say versus Jungo, Frozn or Vortex. I'd personally choose her over Brittany.

offline Ambrelo1134 Titan  
Saturday 13/04/2013, 14:14

Malicia/Diana over Veronica.

Clover over Jayzel.

Possibly Ella instead of Ivana? This depends on week and personal preference.

offline Tansur Hero The Trend
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:35

I really don't like Ella. At 5 power you have no options. She can't be pilled without being a giant waste, meaning she is very very predictable. Also, I actually really like Brittany. She's useful in that its not too big a waste to pop 2-3 pills on her, and your opponent knows that, and this will be unsure and may invest up to 3-4 pills at times.

offline Ambrelo1134 Titan  
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:37

Brittany huh.......................................

Save your pills for Diana smiley

Well, I only like to use 1 2* in Pussycats, and that is Lucy.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.