Thoughts?
Friday 12/04/2013, 06:04
-Bravery - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Thoughts?
-Bravery - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 12/04/2013, 06:04

Space Kitties

Broke 1300 with this setup wondering, what else i could do to improve this deck. Thanks in advanced!

2/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 12/04/2013, 10:34

Interesting deck. i would personally change Jayzel to Clover, Veronica to Diana and Ivana to Wanda.
3/9
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Friday 12/04/2013, 16:45

Ivana to Wanda?! Why would you trade an awesome stop ability for a single power? Considering they play the exact same role in non SOA situations, and you would never pill either of them enough for that extra power to really dominate, I don't see the benefit. Not to mention Ivana looks waaaay cooler.
4/9
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 12/04/2013, 18:55

I'd choose Brittany as 2nd 2* for the attack manipulation, 1 pill with her (or sometimes not) will force opponent to pop pills to beat her.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of what AaaBattery said.
5/9
-Bravery - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 02:53

Thanks guys! I was a bit back and forth between Veronica and Diana, im trying her out right now and seeing how it goes. I like Ivana in there since so much soa has been played this week, Clover should be comming in next week if they don't ban her
6/9
Parousia - Hero English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 12:22

I agree with AaaBattery, Clover and Diana for Jayzel and Veronica, except for Ivana. She's real handy against SOA, and I see no reason to trade her for Wanda or any other 2 star card. Brittany is a decent alternative for Lucy, but Lucy is great for certain situations, say versus Jungo, Frozn or Vortex. I'd personally choose her over Brittany.
7/9
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 14:14

Malicia/Diana over Veronica.

Clover over Jayzel.

Possibly Ella instead of Ivana? This depends on week and personal preference.
8/9
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:35

I really don't like Ella. At 5 power you have no options. She can't be pilled without being a giant waste, meaning she is very very predictable. Also, I actually really like Brittany. She's useful in that its not too big a waste to pop 2-3 pills on her, and your opponent knows that, and this will be unsure and may invest up to 3-4 pills at times.
9/9
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:37

Brittany huh.......................................

Save your pills for Diana

Well, I only like to use 1 2* in Pussycats, and that is Lucy.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals