Piranas ELO

Piranas ELO
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:49
seannyboy10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Piranas ELO
seannyboy10 - Hero - Bakoy MastersEnglish - Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:49

Is Ulrich permabanned? if so, why? i really don't get why they prioritize banning him instead of other stronger cards

2/9
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:53

Yes, Ulrich is Permbanned.

Ulrich is a really good card actually............................................................
3/9
seannyboy10 - Hero - Bakoy Masters English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 22:02

Yeah, he is really useful. but why would they permaban him? i mean, he is good but he's not really strong to make him an unbalanced card. I would understand other cards like Rowdy, Lizbeth, Kolos, caelus and others to be permabanned but Ulrich?
4/9
Mach 12 - Veteran English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 22:07

Piranas were roaming in elo but the staff did not want to kick them too hard so they banned their only DR so the lost a quite important role. The Piranas are still very useful throught.
5/9
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 23:24

I agree with you Ulrich should never have been banned. If cards like Uranus Jeena Clover Nathan exist in the Elo format Ulrich should be allowed too.

The only reason why Ulrich was banned was because mono Piranas staples had cheap and more accessible cards like Taljion Scubb Coleridge Ector etc which made them being used a lot and thus to reduce the number of Piranas players in Elo Ulrich was banned.

Probably Same is the reason why Raeth and Taljion are penalizes in DT.
6/9
I eat pasta - Senior English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 20:28

I agree that Ulrich should NOT be banned if Jeena and Uranus arent either. Jeena has a good 3* atk manipulation, a 4 star 7/5 atk manipulation. good 3* and good 2*. Only difference is that piranhas have better 5* cards. Ulrich should be a weekly voted card in my opinion just how most 3* dr's are
7/9
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 21:11

It's because Ulrich is the ONLY DR in Mono Piranas (unless you splash Spiaghi). Each other clan mentioned has replacement DRs, some of the cards mentioned are the replacement DRs even. IE, Yookie and Arno are Perm banned and thus Jeena is a replacement for them.
8/9
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 23:42

Guys, comparing two similar cards in a different clan is sometimes like comparing apples to oranges. Piranas have SoB...

SoA and SoB DR are both extremely dangerous, because they reduce multiple aspects of strong cards, sometimes making them almost completely useless. Ulrich DRs La Junta and FPC heavy hitters for 6. That's more than Uranus or Clover can do! Not to mention his 5/5 stats made him useable as a surprise hitter or even KO threat!
9/9
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 15/04/2013, 02:04

@ ghelas
Indeed Ulrich does DR La Junta and FPC for 6 but then the Piranas as a whole is pretty weak against them.
Isatis vs colerige
Wyre vs Buba
Thormund vs Puff
Bryan vs Kristin
Laura vs Cyan
Gatline / Brianna vs Raeth
Milena vs Morgane
Pilzken vs Selma
Sabia vs (oops no Dr for Piranas)
Dugan vs (oops no Dr for Piranas)
And then Theres Raven the OHKO

I don't think La Junta should worry about Ulrich anyway.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals