[EVENT] Alphabattle (beta)

Sunday 28/04/2013, 16:50
0 GURU - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
0 GURU - Veteran - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 28/04/2013, 16:50

Ever thought that the decks you used were not random enough, wanna try your luck at getting a good deck and playing against those who's decks might not be as adaptable. Then look no further and welcome in Alphabattling, Alphabattling is a new type of battle event I am testing out and it is currently in its beta stage decks are based on randomly decided letters each player is given one and must build a 4 card deck around that leaders Ld's and Cr's may be used. As this event is in beta I encourage players to join up and help me plan for the future but constructive criticism please. I have just thought of this idea and would like all the help I can get to make it playable
Here is the link Alphabattle #0 (beta)
If there is anything I should've mentioned in the event or in this post that I haven't then please contact me

2/8
0 GURU - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 17:05

It has been brought to my attention that you may have a minimum of 8 cards in your deck to get around this I will either allow doubles, raise the limit to 8 or give all players 2 letters, I will inform everyone what is happening ASAP
3/8
Sunday 28/04/2013, 17:20

Okay revised deck format is 8 cards one letter, if people with a, e and other powerhouse letters win far too easily I may consider putting a 4 clan minimum on the decks but for now it is just 8 cards with your letter, the tags (cr) and (ld) do not count as letters. Very sorry this mistake occurred and thank you all for your understanding
4/8
Monday 29/04/2013, 11:01

Also the 'miss' in miss clint city winners and 'noel' in Noel card do not count as letters either
5/8
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 15:59

So what's the final word on miss of misses other than Miss Twice Cr and Miss Ming. Here they don't count and on the event comments they don't?
6/8
Sunday 05/05/2013, 09:37

No the miss in Miss Ming etc. do count as letters but not for miss clint city winners, as those are often pretty much the same card as the original non miss clint city version of the card
7/8
Friday 17/05/2013, 23:40

Okay guys I would like to run this beta ASAP so I can see what changes need to occur to make this more playable and then I can create tournaments and team tournaments for alphabattles, so please tell everyone you know about this event as it should be starting in 72-96 houea
8/8
Sunday 19/05/2013, 01:34

If you see this please join my event, I plan to start it today, and would like to get more participants Alphabattle #0 (beta)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals