Blacklists

Blacklists
Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:49
hashburki - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Blacklists
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMESEnglish - Sunday 05/05/2013, 20:49

Just wondering, have you guys ever blacklisted someone? or have been blacklisted? if so for what reason.
I have never Blacklisted anyone, i guess nobody crossed that threshold.
Though i have been blacklisted. The guy thought i was cheating when my 2 pill Tobbie beat his 4 pill Titus. LOL. Since he had blacklisted me, I never got to explain him the basic maths of UR. LOL
« Previous123Next »

2/26
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 21:50

I got bl'd by others for many many many many different reasons, and I'm sorry, but I won't share my past. Sometimes the past is painful.

I don't bl anyone anymore because I believe that it's good to be nice to everyone.
3/26
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 21:58

Yeah, I've blacklisted about 150~ people over the course of almost 5 years, Arrogance, being a sore loser, stuff like that. Nothing major.
4/26
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 22:42

I've Bled lots of people over time but ATM I have none.
I have probably been Bl by people, but I don't know the reasons
5/26
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 05/05/2013, 23:52

Oddly enough, I've blacklisted 2 of the people who have responded to this post (both for generally the same reason). Most of my "Blacklisting" is done to people who generally cause a nuisance to me (ie: pm'ing me asking for 50ctz cr's, saying I "ruined their lives" by leaving their guild out of boredom, etc.)
6/26
CDG213 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Monday 06/05/2013, 04:06

I have 1 person on mine from a few years ago cause he kept trying to rip people off and then kept messaging me cause i wouldn't trade him cards where he was 20k + in profit everytime XD other than that i've never found anyone that deserved blacklisting, usually i meet all the nice people with the odd mistranslated thing being misunderstood XD
7/26
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 06/05/2013, 18:07

I haven't put anyone on my personal blacklist. If someone annoys be I ignore them myself and they usually go away.
8/26
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 10/05/2013, 07:13

That's how AaaBattery got rid of me
9/26
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Friday 10/05/2013, 07:20

Only time I blacklist someone is when I lent someone a card, unable to contact, and unable to return the card I lent them, plus cursing at me because I wanted my card back.
10/26
0-Fanatic_WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/05/2013, 08:08

Where can i check it? haha but i dont remember blacklisting someone...

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals