Free Players - Private Trade

Thursday 16/05/2013, 23:03
Bemmoth - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Bemmoth - Titan English - Thursday 16/05/2013, 23:03

So free players cannot sell 1 card daily anymore, but now free players must now have purchased 5 creds to be able to accept private sales?

If a player wins an event, will UR directly send the card to the player's account?
« Previous12Next »

2/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:22

Players can complete one of the free offers to also unlock the market (or just buy a very small amount of credits which won't cost much.

If they win a staff event or an event with staff prizes then the prizes get added to there collection. (this is actually what happens to players who have brought credits aswell). If they win a player event then they can't get the prizes.

edited by UM_AaaBattery Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:22
3/12
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 17/05/2013, 10:32

Bemmoth is a player who has never spent money on credits and never touched a single free offer.

There should at least be a level limit for trading cards and using market.
4/12
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 20:51

Kind of a slap in the face considering your an older player. Just get over your pride and do a credit offer. Then never tell anyone you did
5/12
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 21:01

Do 1 credit offer, get 200 clintz off of the credits to clintz thing, sell card for 200 clintz underpriced. Done.
6/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 21:23

Multiply everything said on Asian's post by 5 and you're good.
7/12
Bemmoth - Titan English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 21:52

True, players can do an offer, or purchase credits, but if they haven't, will players will get cards sent to their account through the UR staff?

This isn't about me asking if I could still buy/trade/sell as a free player, it's about event prizes for a free player. : )
8/12
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 22:16

If the event is held/sponsored by the staff, the cards will be added directlyto the account without the need to buy them
if it's simple player's event or lottery, then you're unable to claim the prize from what I know
9/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:23

If they win a staff event or an event with staff prizes then the prizes get added to there collection. (this is actually what happens to players who have brought credits aswell). If they win a player event then they can't get the prizes.
10/12
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 04:48

Hm. Then could the host of a player event give the card to a staff member, then have it transferred?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals