Coliseum: lifes

Friday 31/05/2013, 13:24
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - Black EaglesEnglish - Friday 31/05/2013, 13:24

Don't miss the Coliseum today.From 4pm CET to 8pm CET, get ready, it's going to be tough !More infos HERE
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 31/05/2013, 13:34

Why only four hours again?
3/15
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 31/05/2013, 13:45

The same with with life points and pillz exchanged.
4/15
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 31/05/2013, 14:19

4 hours is not a good timeframe.

I realise that being an east coast Australian makes me part of the minority, but I think you can appreciate that 1-5am is very impractical.

Is a 12 hour window that hard? Not everyone is European.
5/15
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 31/05/2013, 14:25

I realise my nationality puts me in the minority, but 1-5am isn't a very practical timeframe.

Why limit it to 4 hours? Not everyone is European.
6/15
TheKingofSquid - Titan - Heroes of Darkness English
Friday 31/05/2013, 17:17

It will ever be possible to have a colosseum without Uppers? Up until now you should call it Upposseum instead of colosseum...
7/15
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 31/05/2013, 17:34

Coliseum mode with scorinng rules where KO makes a lot of difference than normal win..
Not all players try to understand the scoring system,not everyone tries to bring the fair deck,not all players do fairplay.
I mean that just 1 unlucky fight can make a lot of difference. No offense,but there are strollers who mean nothing to win but to slow others down . This fight my opponent goes 7 on Scopica ,and in 15 life format I cannot KO him when he got Zornado now defend him. On winning I lose my 5 points. Fight before that my opponent bring Uranus,Clover,Charlie,Ella. See,I am not complaining for my opponent,but each time I lose the KO points. Each time ,even with 100% win ratio ,others get a step away .
extra KO points should be balanced so that it does not create twice the difference for who can't KO. I love the "no ko:no victory" format otherwise. But only when my opponent thinks the same. Please do something to stop these strollers. On top of things,other player who is competing me,scored me just because he doesn't face such strollers somehow.
8/15
Sho-Nuff Ld - Imperator - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Friday 31/05/2013, 19:31

Why is Mokra allowed?
9/15
0 GURU - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 01/06/2013, 11:08

Yeah joe, I totally agree, I have only been able to play in one coliseum event so far
10/15
TheFrank86 - Titan - straight beast English
Saturday 01/06/2013, 18:31

@ Sho-Nuff Ld

All these characters are currently banned by players(votes), the rules describe cards banned by the staff(permanent). Quickest way to check is: The Game/Game modes/Elo/Banned characters.... or you could go under Game rules/The game/Game formats/Elo, then Restrictions and can check out the current list for player and staff bans for any week. Hope this helps.

Ex. for this week (Blaaster Cr was not allowed as he's a cr)
Beeboy Bangers
Ongh- Jungo
Mokra- Sakrohm
Troompah- Jungo
Dorian- Uppers
Bogdan- Freaks
Mona- Montana
Grudj- Freaks
Lizbeth- Piranas

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals