Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Dangerous Mind-troubeling cards? Opinions!

Monday 17/06/2013, 11:11
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Monday 17/06/2013, 11:11

Hi!

I am curious about my fellow player-friends most feared card. Then in fear, I mean them who causes your brain to twist and you don't know what to do when you face them. It could be in the way that they ar unpredictible, situational, annoying attack-manips, etc.

I'll start!

Card: Dagg
Reason: I hate facing Dagg because of his annoying + 12 which makes him counter Uppers, Sakhrom, etc. He is also very unpredictible. He can be used as a bluff to gain pillz due to his bonus and also to KO along with his ability and solid stats. The most annoying part of him is is big forking ability :S

Share your thoughts and annoying cards to face!
« Previous123Next »

2/22
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 17/06/2013, 11:36

Herman herman Herman

Again soa->Uppers bonus and 8 damage
Sob->8 damage and nasty ability
all stops-> still 8 damage to force even Shakra pill 3 at least
Nothing->Click concede
Dr->Still 5 damage (furry)to KO with other Uppers.
3/22
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 17/06/2013, 12:15

For me it's Dalhla cr. I can not for the life of me play against or with that card, nothing I own in my collection beats that card, ever.
4/22
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 17/06/2013, 12:16

5/22
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 17/06/2013, 16:48

As noobish as it may sound, Kenny Cr scares me. You know, just the thought of being able to suffer a life gap of 15 if I screw up.
6/22
BritRivalry - Imperator English
Monday 17/06/2013, 17:01

T Gaank has always been a real pain for me. I can't reduce the 8 power and I can't reduce the damage. And sometimes, I have no choice but to fight back.
7/22
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 17/06/2013, 18:23

XU52-- so many GHEIST 50/50s
8/22
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Monday 17/06/2013, 19:22

Naginata, any mode, 1st round. Same reason as 100th. UNLESS I'm also running a pill manipulation deck, in which case, she won't do too much to screw up my game
9/22
-ChairmanMeow - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 17/06/2013, 19:26

I hate every little part of Lady!

When I see this card my mindset goes all like "Oh damn, a loss."
She just fits so good in the Uppers.With 2 pillz against high damaged cards you are most likely to get that 8 dmg through
10/22
-Taciturn- - Titan English
Monday 17/06/2013, 19:35

Olga, Seems like such a non-threatening little card but has cost me many a game. Unless I happen to have SOB in my hand, I never know if I should just take the poison hit or pill up to avoid it.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals