Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Dangerous Mind-troubeling cards? Opinions!

Monday 17/06/2013, 11:11
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Monday 17/06/2013, 11:11

Hi!

I am curious about my fellow player-friends most feared card. Then in fear, I mean them who causes your brain to twist and you don't know what to do when you face them. It could be in the way that they ar unpredictible, situational, annoying attack-manips, etc.

I'll start!

Card: Dagg
Reason: I hate facing Dagg because of his annoying + 12 which makes him counter Uppers, Sakhrom, etc. He is also very unpredictible. He can be used as a bluff to gain pillz due to his bonus and also to KO along with his ability and solid stats. The most annoying part of him is is big forking ability :S

Share your thoughts and annoying cards to face!
« Previous123Next »

11/22
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 06:44

Seconding Lady, it's one of those cards that pretty much no matter what you do you still wind up worse off for the round unless your opponent plays it with courage and you can counter her with some form of SoA/SoB or significant DR.
12/22
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 06:54

Seconding Dalhia Cr.

Every time I see that card played in the first round, it's like "oh great, another 50-50"
13/22
badna0 - Titan English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 08:20

Jackie Cr.

Especially back in the day where she was not Cr, and used in DTs with Zatman, Oxen, Ruby. I think I lost about 9/10 matches against her.
14/22
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 10:23

Eddie
15/22
Im Suda - Guru - Limit Break English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 10:59

This is gonna seem out of the blue… but I absolutely hate playing against Sheryl pretty much some reason as Dalhia Cr stated above by other players. But the big difeference is other than stat wise of course is that noobs pick her up as an alt. To dalhia because they can't afford her or any other reason they may have, and they use noob tactics
16/22
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come true English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 11:54

Oshitsune.

I often have trouble beating this guy. He easily reduces many 7 and 8 powered cards out there. Oh, and he also has SOB (if paired with other Nightmare) as well.
17/22
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 13:56

Dr Saw on Noobs

The amount of times I've lost to this guy + Timber + fury is just ugh......He is a go-to cards for noobs and muscled with Timber he creates a 14 life gap
Don't get me started on Ernst + Dr Saw + Timber
18/22
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 14:14

@wats_happenin

I recognize your frustration lol. What I hate the most with noobs is that they pill unstrategely which for me many times have caused that I can not see how they think and then I loose, because you don't know their next move.
19/22
Zincomega - Titan English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 21:44

Murphy's Law 101

Professionals are predictable but the world is full of dangerous amateurs
20/22
AoEM_Sakal - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 22:18

Gil

I hate playing against this card. If opponent pilled Gil right (or if you pilled wrong) it can easily cost you a game. And I always pill wrong against Gil... Soa stops her, but othervise you have to guess if opponent play Gil in turn 1 or 2 and with how many pillz (can be 0 or lot or something in between) And most games against Gil I end up in a pill disadvantage after the round where opponent played Gil.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals