offline Saga Admin La Congrégation de l'Ombre
Friday 12/07/2013, 10:07

Build up a colourful deck! Not less than 8 clans and that's all!
Opening doors at 5PM to 11PM CET.
Let's fight in this Coliseum: Rainbow edition!

offline BabyWinter Imperator  
Saturday 13/07/2013, 05:21

This is my second complain about not receive any prize from Wednesday Coliseum. I got about 44 score. You staff please can you check it?

offline 0 ComeAtMe Titan aussie crusaders
Saturday 13/07/2013, 05:50

Stalf don't work on weekends. Prizes should be delivered Tuesday at the latest smiley

offline BabyWinter Imperator  
Saturday 13/07/2013, 05:53

Hi ComeAtMe, did you join the 2 last Coliseum and have you gotten prizes yet?

offline 0 ComeAtMe Titan aussie crusaders
Saturday 13/07/2013, 06:41

No, they have usually been unfriendly to the Australian time zone and I have better, more important things to do smiley

offline dragg12 Imperator  
Saturday 13/07/2013, 08:08

I liked this event AND the one on Wednesday. A lot of people are complaining about Crs and ELO banned cards being used. But as an owner of some of those cards I have to ask: when CAN I use them. I've been playing this game for a long time, and outside of a few choice events, I've never been able to use my Jackie Cr. When the Skeelz came out I fell in love with Caelus Cr. Weeks after he was released he was ELO banned, then a few months later he went CR.

You guys have to understand, players who own OP cards can't use them in ELO, can't use them in survivor, can't use them in events usually, and suffer heavy penalties for using them in DTs. So when things like the Coliseum take place, we FINALLY see a viable opportunity to use these cards we worked hard for, or held on to for a long time, or loved to use but no loner could (but more likely some combination of the three) and we're going to use them.

Does this mean that players without those cards have it rougher? yes. Does it mean the Coliseum had an unfair difficulty for you? probably. But I think we deserve a chance to have fun with the Crs every once in a while.

And I was right there with you, I fought Jackie Cr, Caelus Cr, Spyke, Kolos etc. every match. but it was still fun. And I saw some great cheaper characters too: Jean, Dacote, Pegh, Stompah, Clover, Nathan, Stella etc.

offline Signomi Titan D-Versified
Saturday 13/07/2013, 08:15

Perhaps there should be 2 Coliseum modes, one for ELO Banned and other being free. With the rewards being lower in the ELO Banned one.

offline -Bakuryu Senior  
Saturday 13/07/2013, 09:48

@dragg
You can use any card you want in survivor. There's also deatchmatch when you get on at the right time.
I agree with what you're saying btw. smiley

offline Aaron Angelo Guru Open Casket
Saturday 13/07/2013, 10:23

smiley Good event...no, Great event actually.

offline tgh02 Titan Open Casket
Saturday 13/07/2013, 13:26

@dragg12

No doubt, I agree with you if I owned Cr cards. And yes I also agree having Fun is #1 reason we joined UR.

However, those without big cards are less competitive and may never reach top ranks to earn Cr. I do understand top guys earned their cards and continuously improve their skills to dominate and earn more prizes. They're playing according to UR rules and nothing wrong with that.

@ Aaron, agreed it was fun

offline 0 Doflamingo Titan  
Saturday 13/07/2013, 22:13

There should a message sent by Kate telling us the rank and as well as teh award. Just like DT.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.