Returning player who is very confused!

Friday 09/08/2013, 18:30
DukeLifeDeath - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
DukeLifeDeath - Veteran English - Friday 09/08/2013, 18:30

Hello everyone! I Joined UR in 2009 and i instantly fell in love with the game. I played it forever, and even made a clan. A couple years ago my computer broke and i was unable to play. Recently i got a new computer and decided to fire up Urban Rivals. SO MUCH HAS CHANGED! All of my favorite cards are not available for "Standard" mode, and the star cap for everything but ELO has gone up to 40!? Im hoping someone can help me out with understanding all these changes. Should i make a 40 star deck for non ELO modes? That just seems crazy to me! My favorite clans are GHEIST and Montana, so im trying to mop up the newer cards i missed while i was gone. I have been looking into the rules, and i understand them, im just not sure i understand this 40 star thing. A whole deck of 5 stars doesnt sound very fun to me. Whats the REAL difference between standard and extended? Im so confused HELP ME!? Thank you for your time.

2/5

For tourney make 27 to 30 stars deck.
do not use tourney - points cards see here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/game/tournaments/history/
for deathmatch and ext survivor use your best cards available.
for duel use anything.
idk REAL difference between standard and extended , maybe they separate the cards by making the old and a bit op cards extended.
3/5
Friday 09/08/2013, 18:49

Ok thanks for the information. Im still trying to get used to this LOL.
4/5
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 09/08/2013, 23:10

Yeah,there's a crapload of changes to this game,i'd probably have to write multiple posts about everything,but hey,the game game is more generous than what you'd recall back in 09.

Welcome back,regardless.
5/5
Saturday 10/08/2013, 01:06

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am slowly learning all the new stuff, and i started playing ELO again.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals