Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Newbie Problems]: Cant decide on my next clan.

Saturday 05/10/2013, 20:21
blink.echo41 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
blink.echo41 - Master - Pinoy LocalsEnglish - Saturday 05/10/2013, 20:21

So i have been playing UR for awhile now and im planning on taking it to the next level by actually buying credits but i only have chosen a total of 3 clans in my arsenal ( Piranas , GHEIST , Uppers).. and im having a very hard time choosing the 4th so i can buy packs with no problems...
1. clans that wont be useless next to my other clans..( already chose my SOB,SOA and attack manip.) so i wont be taking Nightmare, Roots, Montana(maybe) , Sentinel , Junkz and Sakrohm(maybe)..
2. i wont care if the clan can be used on dual deck or just a solo(actually thinking of solo Skeelz deck .. idk)..
3. any clan can still be considered if and only if they are a good investment on selling i really have no idea what is the most expensive clan to get or sell..
plus can anyone tell me which is better.. power or damage manipulation? and which clan..

2/3
ThatGuynext2U - Senior English
Sunday 06/10/2013, 02:01

It's kinda bad to not try playing some of the Other Clans... Montana are Great a massive -12 attack min. 8 is a great Bonus, Nightmare is also great clan with Life gain and devastating abilities and Roots are Chill with cards like Tuck, Yookie and Rico...

Junkz and Sakrohm are great at Half Decks too, you should care cause mixing clans will have a great advantage in the long run... Skeelz are generaly good tough..

The OP clan as of now is Huracan IMO.. great cards and ability, plus they are new.. IDK about investing cause most of the cards are too cheap nowadays...
3/3
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 07/10/2013, 07:19

#Onlyproblemsnewbieshave

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals