Tips for the Daily Tourneys..^_^

Tuesday 19/02/2008, 02:58
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 19/02/2008, 02:58

1. make a good deck..for Type2 (less than 30stars) there are lots of players playing highly evolved cards there..(more Battle Points) for Type1,I advice you not to use too much high level cards and use the quick kill method (2turn kill method)
2. start to challenge, or accept challenges when the time remaining for a tourney to start is 5mins. or less to get a good head start (points immediately at the start of the tourney)
3. I let people challenge me..(they are likely more willing to play), coz sometimes opponents I challenge just time out..(I advice also not to challenge or accept people with red sad smileys, they are prone to time-outs)
4. If you see that you can win easily, never knock your opponent out ASAP..the best thing to do would be, let your weaker cards win (or all your cards if possible)
5. remember who you challenge..you can only fight a player twice in an hour..no more points after that
6. when you fight a player which you think is an easy win for you, try to challenge the player again after your match ends or later..if the player accepts, another easy point for you
7. remember strong players, you don't want to fight them again because you don't want to risk losing, as much as possible, don't challenge or accept challenge from them
8. when opponent plays slow..KO him/her ASAP..2 rounds if possible
9. if you can, leave at least 1pill until the match ends..it'll be added to your points
10. let at least two of your weak cards win if you know you can't win a match
« Previous123Next »

11/23
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 20/02/2008, 07:50

@ Tanto89..yes..I blacklist players who play like that too..

@ everyone..thanks to all people who made comments, revised or made corrections regarding this thread..it is very much appreciated..
12/23
alex wmd - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 16/03/2009, 17:56

I dont get it how u choose player ..i always get a message like ????? challenge u and only accept button....
if i try to throw challenge to newbe ----there is message shows like : you cant challange use the scan button ....
13/23
_Beast - Novice English
Monday 16/03/2009, 23:46

They changed it not too long ago(after this was posted)
14/23
Miss_Cr - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 03:31

I wish I knew you could blacklist players that play slow... that would have helped a lot. Oh well at least I knwo it now.
15/23
0 Momo - Titan English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 03:49

Retired from the daily's.. But there's one important thing to win a daily tournament.. PLAY FAST!!
16/23
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 03:49

... Aw... Now everyone would be somewhat better in DT... Lol!
17/23
_Beast - Novice English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 03:51

On #2, how close to the start does it have to be before you get points for the battle? Do u just have to wait for dt to start before u go back? or what?
18/23
0 Momo - Titan English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 04:33

@ FXL_Beast: 5 minutes before the tournament you can challenge players.. then get a tab where u can see if its already 1 min to 0 min left. then estimate if your match will be counted..
19/23
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 04:47

ARRRGH!!! FINISH EM QUICKLYYYY!!!
20/23
HyperSumthin - Imperator English
Tuesday 17/03/2009, 05:49

good job

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals