30k budget DT deck

30k budget DT deck
Thursday 27/05/2010, 10:56
Visual Trance - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
30k budget DT deck
Visual Trance - Senior English - Thursday 27/05/2010, 10:56

So I've got about 30k clintz total to spend on a DT deck. I want a deck that can place in the top 150 so I can start earning some more clintz. Does anyone have any ideas for decks within this price range that can perform effectively?

Thanks a lot!
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Wakshaani - Titan English
Friday 28/05/2010, 05:11

Sure! All Resuce: Beverly, Denise, Fride, Larry, Mark, Slyde, Vinny, and Wesley.

Sadly, it can't cross that final threshhold, because A) I'm terribly out of practice (I tend to play for a week or three, then take 3-6 months off, then come back for a few more weeks) and B) the matchup system still isn't perfect... Two of the last three decks I just faced, for example, featured a CR, as did two ot the other matches I had. (Those last were Vickie Cr (Roughly 107,000 C, over forty time sthe value of my entire deck in one character.) while the previous two were Nahi Cr (62,000) and Smokey Cr (27,000) ... Plus quite a few Jackie, Zatman, Jay, Coipper, Emeth, Ghumbo, Caelus ... It's a hard-hittin' world out there!

Here's a snapshot:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/Wakshaani/Price_Difference.jpg

Not a happy ending for me, let me tell you.
12/13
UE_cherrkoola - Imperator - The Unfound Effort English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 03:51

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=948121 one of the best dt deck you will find for that price range
13/13
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Monday 14/06/2010, 10:31

Mono Junta It works

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals