This game is really at times...

Saturday 19/06/2010, 12:49
AegisDivine - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
AegisDivine - Guru English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 12:49

Funny how players are able to read you like a book, this is especially true when you're pissed of from the last game and you make a move without much thinking.. 9/10 times my opponent then makes a move with just 1 extra attack more then me so frustrating how this is... You may think your emotions won't show just because your behind a screen think again!
« Previous12Next »

11/12
UM-omom - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 09:19

But don't focus and think too much or you might end up staying at the mental hospital.
Just have fun playing UR.
12/12
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 11:13

Sometimes its not just all focusing and thinking and all that, it can be a lot of luck. A lot of things you do and moves you or your opponent make are luck. I know people who roll a dice to find out how many pillz to play. I mean you can focus and think all you want but you will never know for 100% how many pillz your opponent is going to play in all 4 rounds, so you could throw out 4 pillz and your opponent throws out 5, you could throw out 1 your opponent 0, you can just get lucky, or unlucky in some cases.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals