Tournies?/?/?/?/?

Tournies?/?/?/?/?
Saturday 19/06/2010, 23:18
AegisDivine - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
Tournies?/?/?/?/?
AegisDivine - Guru English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 23:18

Can someone explain how the point system works in tournies? I just don't understand how if I play my best in 25 min I accumulate 50 points and by then the top player has 200+ points, I mean I can win many matches but damn I just can't keep up to their godlike speed in getting points it all doesn't make much sense to me..
« Previous123Next »

21/29
Thursday 24/06/2010, 11:53

They need to add elimination tournies or tournies where you put in clintz for a bigger prizepool and not just the small events held by individuals. This will give the game a bigger appeal..
22/29
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 13:33

Have you tried the deathmatches?

it's like a 16 person tournament that only lasts 20 minutes.
23/29
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 15:56

Death matches are great I even won one once and came third another time but one time I really tried as hard as I could but like all the players had "cr's" and those pesky sob cards and high damage cards meaning once you let one through you cant again. I have never made the top 100 of a tournament I think there should be a prize of 2 credits for making the top 10% as I have done that a few times but not often enough for it to be too much to ask for an extra credit.
24/29
Thursday 24/06/2010, 16:32

I 2nd or 3rd on DMs mostly, because i cant get enough KOs.
but i've been 1st about 10 times..

and i placed 16th on a tourney today, with a 26 star deck on t2 (All Stars Piranas).
25/29
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 19:43

Knivez ur level 43 I am only 21 and hardly ever buy the credits
26/29
Friday 25/06/2010, 03:55

I have only bought credits about 3 times though.. i dont even have stars beside my name.

see my rank? still a Hero.. same as Aegis' Ranking. only 25% of the collection.

i only usually rely on the tourney creds and mission creds

but experience still counts a lot in battles.
27/29
Thursday 01/07/2010, 14:59

I just can't understand why they can't hold bigger tournies for players who've moved up the level. Everything has to be free with crap prizes that only gives thrills to newbs..
28/29
Overmannus - Hero - The Cheap Drinkers English
Friday 02/07/2010, 10:03

@AegisDivine:

The game is made so it rewards players who put lots of time into it ( OR pay to get cards for the impatient). Being a veteran MMO player (ex hardcore raider in a raiding guild) i'm used to earning rewards slowly. I enjoy getting to the top slowly, working my way up while getting more play experience. I'm playing almost 2 months now and still I haven't bought a single credit yet and only have around 20% of the collection and only 1 Cr card and yet i bought packs in shop worth close to 160 credits by now just by playing regularly.

You on the other hand seem a bit impatient and want it all NOW seing as your account is barely 1 week old and you allready have 41% of the collection and are trading Cr cards . Of course no reward in the world will seem good enough for you if you if you bought yourself multiple tenthousands of clintz worth of cards in a matter of days.

Urban Rivals is a slow game. It's designed to reward you for playing alot wich also gets you valuable expetience. That's why there's tournaments every other hour instead of 1-2 big tournament per day. Play alot, attend as many as you can per day and you'll get lots of clints and credits.

Also , you can buy all the cards in the world if you lack the experience long time elite players have you'll allways achieve low ranks. You can buy all the cards in the world if you lack the experience elite players have. You won't reach top 10 even if you have the exactly same deck, you just can't learn all
29/29
Thursday 08/07/2010, 02:21

I guess you're right overmannus I shouldn't be complaining just cause the game doesn't fit my criteria, I'm being selfish..

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals