5 messages
Need help in building nightmare deck & tactics
batusai120000 - Senior English - Friday 09/07/2010, 01:49

I had hard time in building my deck wich is best for beating other clans
can you help??!

2/5
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 09/07/2010, 20:18

There is no best clan but if ur going for a great bonus rescur is good Montana is a cheaper option also All Stars isnt bad
3/5
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTY Português
Sunday 11/07/2010, 12:22

I love to use Piranas and Nightmare, but you are a senior, so I can't help you that much.
Here's what I use:

Nightmare: Ambre; Estalt; Ghumbo; Kenny; Kolos; Nistarok; Oshitsune; Vince.

Piranas: Ambre; Bloodh; Dalhia; Katan; Pesth; Scubb; Selma; Sliman.
4/5
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Sunday 11/07/2010, 15:14

If you would write what cards you have, i would be glad to help you with building a Nightmare deck.

first piece of advice: Sargh and Erzsebeth are two cheap cards that will help you win rounds without outpilling your opponent, something you need in a Nightmare deck, as your power is generally not that great.

Mojo is a good supplement, to begin with, because your lack of dammage forces you to considder lifegain abilities, later however you would do well to find a card with higher power to replace her.
5/5
artax32 - Hero English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 04:41

But if ur Nightmare go for type2 ive placed in the top 25 in type two with Nightmare , Kolos, Oshitsune,kenny,Glorg,Dieter,azgorth,Azel,Pan,lelena,Ghumbo. beast

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals