Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

In your opinion whats your favorite clan w/ the fewest flaws?

Sunday 15/08/2010, 00:52
xabial - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
xabial - Veteran - The TrendEnglish - Sunday 15/08/2010, 00:52

In your opinion if you had to pick one clan whats your favorite clan to use , that wins you many games and lets you down a few times. State your reason for so. If you use a Bi-Clan that compliment each other and you feel like they have few flaws and are better than a single clan deck please tell me too. i dont know which clan(s) to use, theres so many of them all with their strengths and weaknesses. I understand theres going to be a variaty of clan selections and i'll really appreciate any responses with explainations on which you think is the best clan Thank you!

2/7
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 05:58

GHEIST/pir and Roots/pir were my favourite. having SOA and SOB was great --- the arrival of Skeelz kinda weakened this combo
3/7
Black-FDM - Senior English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 06:32

Skeelz poa great weakness +/- attack clans sometimes
4/7
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Sunday 15/08/2010, 07:12

The clan with the fewest flaws is Rescue. The best bonus in the game, with 2 SoA, 2 SoB, 2 usable DRs, some great nukers, and good options on every star count. The biggest problem they have is that you have to play Mono, even using leaders make this clan weaker in general. And they don't have really solid cards, so it suffers a LOT against SoB, or high pill battles.
5/7
Mystic Ranger - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 08:05

Piranas is the best
It destroys others bonuses..manipulated pill to a whole new wxtent.now the Raeth and Talijon plays with attack also.
6/7
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 10:31

I'm going to say Nightmare. VERY usable cards on all levels and a WIDE variety of abilities. Attack manipulation, full blocks, +life, -opp. power, Damage reduce. Of course they have a flaw and that's, their cards do lack some power, but they make up for it with incredible variety.
7/7
SpizikeFury - Imperator - Triple 7 English
Monday 16/08/2010, 01:30

I'm still very much a beginner and I've been working with different clan combos, started with GHEIST and Montana, did okay. But recently made a switch to Pirana and Uppers and I gotta say when I draw Sting and Jeeves, it's a 2-turn KO every time.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals