Deck Question

Deck Question
Sunday 12/12/2010, 17:35
Stygian Sky - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Deck Question
Stygian Sky - Imperator - FLiCKERSEnglish - Sunday 12/12/2010, 17:35

Hello Guys, it is me again, and i have a question about which kind of deck gets you more points in DTs. I have a preset (tiny cuts) that got me to 9th place.

SAKROHM UPPERS TINY CUTS DECK" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_SAKROHM UPPERS TINY CUTS DECK

For those who do not want to check it out (or too lazy tto), its format is 33322-33322
Now I honestly dont know if the 55443322 deck format is better, so for those people who know, thanks for your help

2/2
Pickle Keeper - Imperator English
Sunday 12/12/2010, 19:30

Honestly, you cant really pick a better format or clan for any player. Historically, Hugo/Montana decks do well since they win alot of rounds, as do Uppers and Ambre or Hugo, but those tiny cuts decks, when used right can also score quite high, so its all in what you feel you do better with

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals