Help - Rescue ELO deck

Help - Rescue ELO deck
Thursday 24/06/2010, 00:41
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Help - Rescue ELO deck
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português - Thursday 24/06/2010, 00:41

I have been having some ok results at the DT, but I wanted to know how to get a bit more.
I'm using right now a 26 stars Rescue deck, but I rarely get KOs because of the low star count and because the deck is extremaly defensive (Aurora, Suzie, Steve, Slyde, and the support +1 life chick that I forgot the name, Elvira, Kerry, Lea)
Should I risk changing to a more ofensive deck, even though my win-rate on the tourneys will probably drop dramatically? Who should I change out of these?
« Previous12Next »

2/17
badna0 - Titan English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 03:43

Keep one of either Slyde/Steve. Neither one is a huge threat to win rounds, and really you only need one DR in a DT deck, just to dodge nukes when you need. It'll up your star count, but try either Marco, Sledg, or if you have lots of money, Alec Cr. You really only need one in your deck to up your KO potential.
Lastly, remember that for DT you only need 13 life in order to get the +2 bp points; so really only one or two life gainers are needed. Switch everything else out for higher damage alternatives, or low star cards that can win lots of battles - these will get you more points in DT.

Another option might be to consider T1, as your victories will count the same, but you run less risk of being greatly outclassed by your opponent's cards. I can get top 100 consistently with T1 even if I'm watching the world cup at the same time because you get a lot of points per battle.
3/17
Thursday 24/06/2010, 04:19

I have all the Rescue cards.
I can easily get top 30 with my T1 deck, but I started hitting 300+BP easily with that T2 deck. I want to make it top 10 constantly (hit 12th three times already, and once 9th). My T1 deck is actually stronger than the T2 (Alec Cr, Marco, Steve, Lea, Elvira, Anita, Kerry and Krash), but doesn't make as many points because people just play better in T1 rooms ;P
4/17
badna0 - Titan English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 07:06

Why not swap for a nuker then? Alec would probably do the trick, without being exceptionally fat in your deck.
I'm sure the extra damage should come in handy, he'll be able to 2hko with just about anything.
5/17
Thursday 24/06/2010, 10:47

The problem is getting a 4 exp bonus for each KO I get with him, but I would lose 1 exp from star count every game I get him and 2 exp from him being ELO Banned. The math doesn't really add up to something that better, even though the deck would get a lot better with him.
6/17
Thursday 24/06/2010, 20:44

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1353285
Is there any way to make this one better for T1?
7/17
Thursday 24/06/2010, 21:00

BTW, just saw that I wrote ELO deck
But in a way it is ELO, since it doesn't have any ELO Banned cards on it for the bonus points
8/17
badna0 - Titan English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 22:55

I don't play Rescue much - apologies for not noticing that Alec Cr's ELO banned.
I'm not really sure who I'd swap out in the deck - if there's a card I'd swap out for someone higher damaging, it'd probably be something like Lea -> Pam, which gives you 3 more damage. Still, I'm not extremely happy about that switch b/c I like Lea's walling ability a lot better than Pam, and Pam's 4 power is frankly quite terrible.

This is why Rescue annoys me... Any other clan you could splash in a Leader or do half decks, but taking the the Support clan bonus hit to Rescue just makes that a no-no (unless you were to pick Hugo, who is ELO banned and fat).
9/17
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Thursday 24/06/2010, 22:58

Whys this dude getting comments and not my request for advice?
10/17
AegisDivine - Guru English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 22:31

Sledge is much better then Aurora you also don't even have Kerry in your deck one of the best Rescue cards and definetly the best 4 star card in Rescue.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals