You should use all Jungo, trust me its way better. Check my preset
3/17
Jungo SR_OC - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 08:09

I usually do but i like Skeelz and Jungo
4/17
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Saturday 26/06/2010, 14:33

For a dt it sucks, no ko's a lot of poison and damage reduction that slows the games, i wonder if you can get past 230 bp woth this
5/17
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 16:15

Sucks for DT. For ELO, it owns.
6/17
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 20:12

Hey I think over 100 battle points is a moderatley strong performance and over 150 is great I got 172 with my deck with a 1 star Fabio ( I hadnt been able to evolve him to his full, and my deck still lacks a solidness I am searching for, I want resistance to sob clans and soa clans and at least a couple of cards which can have a chance vs allstars such I deck I believe would automatically be semi competitve against any other clan, so thats the search but the search goes on like one dude told me Otakool should be in my deck but I put him in and another dude said he isnt that good, lol I know its just about opinions but I want the opinion of the best players on my deck!

deleted

So how do I make it better against All Stars? Better against sobs (piran and Nightmare) and soas (Roots/GHEIST)? I know it cant be optimal against all 5 clan types but I want it to have allround capability against these important dangerous clans! I beleive power manipulators aid that role vs All Stars and sob cards vs the sob clans and high powere cards vs the soa clans.
7/17
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Saturday 26/06/2010, 22:00

@ The darkorc10

The guy that got 150th at the last tourney had 202 pionts, if you get 170-200 points you are doing something wrong Try to think waht you are doing wrong

Soa clans aren't so common in higher places (top 50) while sob and All Stars are used more often.

Looking at your deck now, I would suggest either Filomena/ ficcansco to Prince Jr .You could also try Filomena to Sharon because t2 is easier and gets you more points. Still Spiaghi , Dreen and Gil can see a place in your deck too because they are very good.
8/17
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 01:10

Well I had a 1 star Fabio and it was my pb score to get a 172 with a 22 star deck and a useless Fabio was good going I did poor in last tourney with a proper Fabio cause I went away to talk and the battle I was winning I lost costing me a net 40 points I would have had 180! I didnt play the first ten minutes either.
9/17
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Sunday 27/06/2010, 08:26

Playing for a full hour just to win 50 clintz and and a credit is stupid You must play the full dt and staying concentrated so you don't time out.
10/17
Jesuela - Titan English
Tuesday 29/06/2010, 17:07

Good Deck

But i prefere using in tourneys is a Attack Reducer Bonus like Uppers , Montana or Attack + Like Junkz , Rescue

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals