SICK OF GHEIST

SICK OF GHEIST
Thursday 09/09/2010, 20:34
slimmers - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
SICK OF GHEIST
slimmers - Titan - DrunkersEnglish - Thursday 09/09/2010, 20:34

I am sick of playing vs GHEIST all the time. No really out of 10 games 7 will be vs GHEIST, 2 vs Roots. Same clan all the time. SOA SOA, like there are no other clans to play wiith. No fun to see the same cards all the time.

2/10
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 09/09/2010, 23:46

It's an issue, yeah. I personally see GHEIST, Rescue, and Montana more often than I should. And yes, we all hate it as much as you do.
GHEIST/Gheist battles are the most boring battles (or GHEIST/Roots, for that matter). I like having an unstable ability, and figuring out how to deal with the opponents'. Nightmare and Piranas? Just as bad.
3/10
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Friday 10/09/2010, 02:26

Lol, i get tired of seeing montanas with Hugo and Uppers xD anyway if u find tht many GHEIST and Roots try making a Skeelz deck, and if not Skeelz make a deck wich includes at least 1 or 2 stop cards (Dacote = 1 of SoA's biggest nightmares, 1HKO)
4/10
Broken Jaw - Guru English
Saturday 11/09/2010, 05:45

Well how else are we noobs supposed to win any matches if not for Hugo/upper Hugo/Rescue, Hugo/GHEIST? most of us haven't played 5000 games or know it well enough to use any winning strategies
5/10
URHunter - Titan English
Saturday 11/09/2010, 10:04

Hugo/Manip isn't that good. If you guessed their pattern, you win, if you don't you lose. It turns the game into a "coin flip" style game. New players benefit more from them because they are more "forgiving". You can mis-pill and that turns out to be the unexpected winning move very often.
6/10
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 04:54

Well, these GHEIST-abusers will eventually eat a warm steaming soup of "ELO Ban" soon enough. Same with Roots.
You think Nightmare and Piranas are just as bad?
Nightmare have some pretty low-powered cards while Piranas don't get acceptable damage....either that or you just always get pwned by them.
7/10
jokinki - Veteran English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 15:30

I dont know, its all part of the game. i use Nightmare and sarkohm at the moment and its going well. although its tough playing against GHEIST, its always a good challenge, and often the same cards come up. no clan is unbeatable you just have to prepare your deck to face anyone and have a game plan in place. try mixing some SoA SoB of your own to beat Ghiest, Roots, Nightmare or Piranas. most decks are capable. i just get a little frustrated when i have sarkohm with -8 att min 3 against an Uppers deck with -10 attack, min 3.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1512925
8/10
D3rri(C)k - Senior English
Friday 24/09/2010, 00:27

You gotta be kidding me Master, Heroes and all Imperators... Am a newbie alright... And I see alot of Rescue dope with their +3 support , like WTF!!! How can u counter this stuff???
I found it cool playing with Nightmares, poison n stuff, then Freaks but hell. It may be fun, but LOSING ain't fun.
So what happened? I naturally turned to GHEIST... Voilà. End of story.
And sooner or later imma turn Rescue myself. And throw those RED CROSS UGLY BOXES! LOL....
9/10
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 24/09/2010, 03:14

Freaks are the best.
10/10
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Friday 24/09/2010, 04:30

I kill them rescues with Jungo and Bangers nuff said
i just has trouble against anyone who can read through my pilling strategy

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals