Tourney decks

Tourney decks
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 01:27
-Wicer- - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Tourney decks
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Wednesday 19/05/2010, 01:27

Post your DT placing decks. (or got you into a good ranking.)

Not gonna lie I used FIF's deck.
High Seas Victory [DT Winner]

2/10
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 03:18

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=601745&list

this is my one and only preset, I developed it long before the age of Avola (hey Wicer that's for you) so don't say anything of the sort. It's pretty cheap, and it helped me get to where I am in DTs, not that I ever won one.... just got 2nd place....
Anyway this deck is great practice, switching some cards will do, as I said, it's in its last stages of editing. Star count is low, good amount of power and decent damage, but overall, a great deck for both beginners and veterans.

COMMENT AND RATE!
and btw I hate making hyperlinks so don't say anything about it
3/10
FEde-FSA - Master Español
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 03:37

Id_preset=:1283144 supeer Skeelz
4/10
Algolx - Hero English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 03:49

I used Eyrik, Bruce, Emeth, Wardog, Spiaghi, Trish, Jane Ramba, and Thormund.

Alternative builds could be Nahomi to Bruce for one or another could swap Spiaghi out for Uranus 3*, but subbing Bruce out for Dean then. *Shrugs*

All said and done I whipped out multiple Top 25 finishes (definitely could have done better if not for timeouts or my own skill screwing it up) and getting in the top 50 a few times. Top 100 is practically a guaranteed with my personal average of points being around the 220+ Mark. Again, a better player could likely have done better.

For those curious, even in the "worst" situation, Emeth had +10 Attack, and Thormund would have 9 power. Past that, Trish could tear up a lot of cards with the combined -4 power of her ability and everyone enjoyed the -1 Opp. Power Eyrik provided. It could 2HKO with many cards and in a pinch a furious Emeth could bring deal ten if you wanted to/could win that way alone.
5/10
-Raq- - Titan English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 19:24

Here is my deck in DT's: :-Hugo's DT Deck-
6/10
spamg88-LoA - Veteran English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 21:44

I use FIF's deck (with Andsom in place of Smokey Cr until I get him) as well for the first half of the DT. It's quite amazing!
7/10
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 21/05/2010, 02:47

The highest I've gotten was 4th with a Rescue deck. It had Alec Cr and Marco in it, so I unfortunately can't use it anymore.
8/10
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 21/05/2010, 03:38

Highest I ever got was 7th
I gained 1st once for about 10 mins
Using a modified version of my deck I posted above...
9/10
Bass Faerie - Titan English
Friday 21/05/2010, 13:06

Made a new deck with Baldovino deleted Placed at least top 25, close to top 10, won't get my actual result for a few mins though ofc.
10/10
Bass Faerie - Titan English
Friday 21/05/2010, 13:19

Correction, placed 9th despite losing more than half of my matches (I really need to work on tactics ;o )

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals