No opponent has been found...

Friday 21/05/2010, 16:43
DarthFrog - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
DarthFrog - Titan English - Friday 21/05/2010, 16:43

Anyone else having issues finding an opponent today? I'm having this issue in both T2 and T1

2/7
Cacti (GoC) - Senior English
Friday 21/05/2010, 17:03

Me too! Even in DM! It's kinda disturbing...
3/7
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 21/05/2010, 18:38

I had the same thing happen to me too. But was about a week ago and I believe it took about ten tries to one person. Another five tries to get another. Needless to say, I didn't place high in the DT.
4/7
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 01:24

I stopped playin Dts because of it, i won a dt one time and lost out on about 6 minutes lol could you imagine what woulda happened if i got those minutes!? also what i do is try twice, if it doesn't work leave and rejoin the room
5/7
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 03:51

If the retry doesn't work on one try, I won't retry again, go down and hit the refresh button and then the Fight Now button up top. Usually gets me another opponent.
6/7
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 22/05/2010, 14:54

In DM, if there is an odd number of players, there is a good chance you might not be able to find an opponent, considering everyone else is locked in matches. There are a ton of DM rooms and players do get spread out.
7/7
biomin - Veteran English
Sunday 23/05/2010, 15:27

"If the retry doesn't work on one try, I won't retry again, go down and hit the refresh button and then the Fight Now button up top. Usually gets me another opponent."

Yep, this worked for me.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals