Click here if you forgot your password.

Hi Hows this deck advise required

Thursday 24/06/2010, 15:51
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Thursday 24/06/2010, 15:51

As some said I dropped Bridget for Gibson and introduce Malmoth for Lolly and to maintain that damage reduction element I bought veeneyle and put her in over Dreen even though 1 damage is usless and 3 damage is ok, because its about balance but has any one got any further ideas about how to improve this deck? Also I am looking to go to a 4/4 deck so which character should I introduce from Montana and which one from Junkz should be ditched?

deleted
« Previous12Next »

11/13
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Thursday 01/07/2010, 04:16

That is a pretty nice deck no ELO banned cards, which is a plus.

People will say you should drop Otakool for Tremorh, but I find that having at least one SoA on your deck is quite usefull.
One thing you could try would be Prince Jr instead of Ficcanaso. Since there aren't many SoA on Daily tournaments, Ficcanaso isn't that great in comparison. But still, it depends on play style...is just that I used to play a deck with both Edd and Ficcanaso, and there are situations where you can't use both to their total power because revenge and courage would activate at the same time.
12/13
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Thursday 01/07/2010, 04:19

You could fit Onik or Tremorh on your deck instead of Lolly. I'd go for the latter since two Courage cards can make you a bit predictable.
13/13
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Friday 02/07/2010, 19:27

Thanks, again it was deleted, grr that angers me its not like it was a silly deck I posted and that it wasnt intresting. It does annoy me that presets arent just left alone! Hmm Prince Jr good problem is Roots and gheists however he would still have 4 damage and the Montana bonus against those clans, I might try that.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals