Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What should I do to become more competitive?

Wednesday 14/07/2010, 15:28
Dexterduck - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Dexterduck - Guru English - Wednesday 14/07/2010, 15:28

I'm playing this deck http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1388768 and have gotten top-100 spots in type 2 tournaments on a regular basis. Am now looking for tips how to make it even more competitive so I can get a top-5 position.

My guidelines for the deck were fairly straightforward:
1. I want to play clans I know and enjoy playing. Aside from Pirates and Sakrohm, these are Nightmare and GHEIST
2. I've played with 35-40 star decks as well, but they don't win me enough battle points, which is why I'm now working with 26 stars
3. I enjoy playing cards that make other people think hard: +/- pillz, - attack, + life etc

If anyone has any ideas for improvement, let me know!

2/5
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 14/07/2010, 19:17

3/5
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 14/07/2010, 19:19

Not much really. you're lacking a bit in the damage department so i would swap Selma for Sting...i know it adds an extra star it would still be worth it. greta deck though. rated green
4/5
Dexterduck - Guru English
Thursday 15/07/2010, 07:21

Thnaks, think that's indeed a good trade-off, as it should also allow me to finish my games a bit quicker... Currently need at least 3 rounds for a KO and often enough don't even manage a KO, but win on points...
5/5
mahdin_DvF - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 15/07/2010, 14:30

2 things you should do.

1. Get rid of dr's from your dt deck. dr's slow down battles, and dt is all about getting in fast battles.
2. Try replacing perma banned cards which will give you -pts
3. Add a bit more +life, as they give you bonus pts in dt

so i'd suggest graks to Jautya, Uranus to Petra, Wakai to Nimestiec, and Sting to Tyd

hope i helped

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals