Which is better for tournament T1 or T2

Tuesday 10/08/2010, 07:22
MrLambChopz - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
MrLambChopz - Hero English - Tuesday 10/08/2010, 07:22

Just wondering which one places higher? I've got the feeling its T2 but unsure.
Also could anyone give me some tips on this deck. I placed 8th but still had quite a gap till 1st.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1434924 It's a beast at 2HKO which is how i got so high

2/5
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 16:16

You can win a DT in either Type 1 or Type 2, however, many DT players prefer T2. Your already placing top 10, just try to be consistent in placing top 10 and you'll eventually get into a rhythm of placing high. keep working on your 2hko, try to mach up your low * cards against your opp high * cards, and when possible try to leave a pill leftover to offset the -2 your getting for Jackie and if you were unlucky the -2 for Zatman (the -4 your getting from these 2 if you do pull them at the same time may force you to consider replacing one of them... but that boils down to personal preference).

If anything keep trying to push the amount of games your playing in an hour. If your averaging 22-24 games try to get it up to around 28-32 games in an hour (this should push you into the 2-3 minutes per match range).
3/5
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 18:46

Yeah nice deck....if you wanted to not lose the -2 from Zatman you could include Harold but that could seriously weaken the deck. one more thing you could try is lowering the star count down a star or two but if your getting 8th id stick with the deck tbh
4/5
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 21:02

Trade Zatman for Rubie. She will give you more 2-hit-ko's options, and even though she is a lot weaker, the +2 points you will get from not getting Zatman will be good for your scoring at the end.
5/5
MrLambChopz - Hero English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 22:42

Thanks for the advice guys. I"ll try Rubie for Zatman and if I don't like that possibly Nellie.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals