8 messages
27* Jungo and Freaks
Jungo SR_OC - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 31/07/2010, 03:12

Circus Pets
plz rate and comment

2/8
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 08:52

Uff I don't think this will do well in a tournament.
I don't encourage players to use any +life in the dailies. It's a time waster deck. It won't do well in the tournament, but will slow down the players who have a chance at the podium.
3/8
Omicron - Guru - Open Casket English
Monday 23/08/2010, 11:22

Adler > Scopica/Radek.
Then you can change Hula or Esmerelda to Bogdan or Grudj.
4/8
WinterWolfUS - Master English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 04:39

I run a Jungo deck, and most of my time is spent waiting for people to play. + Life isn't slow, players are.
5/8
DanishPride - Imperator - D-Versified English
Saturday 04/09/2010, 14:05

deleted

i just had a go at making a 27 star DT deck aswell, have a look, tell me what you think
6/8
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Saturday 04/09/2010, 15:58

The problem with +life decks is that it slows down the matches. While with a 2-hit-ko you can win many games in two turns, you will rarely be able to win it on the 2nd turn with a poison+life deck.
7/8
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Saturday 04/09/2010, 23:36

"I run a Jungo deck, and most of my time is spent waiting for people to play. + Life isn't slow, players are."

The thing is that +life has a tendency to make players slower by forcing them to calculate. damage is easy to work with, but +life makes people think about how to make sure the lifegap favours them. In the end the result is a slower match.
8/8
GsomZoom - Master Русский
Sunday 05/09/2010, 20:41

Good deck!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals