Advice needed on 28* DT deck.

Wednesday 25/08/2010, 01:40
Somedutch - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Somedutch - Guru English - Wednesday 25/08/2010, 01:40

Trying to figure out DT and T2 so I made this deck. Think it's a good one to begin with? Any suggestions on how to make it better? I left out Elo bans because I heard they subtract points.

deleted

2/6
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 02:15

It is a valid deck. I would put Rowdy somewhere though, maybe for Lolly (then Gil for Tremorh).
You have to try it for yourself, play the entire DT with it and see what could be changed. I just don't like the 5 stars that much because they don't give you many points when you win with them
3/6
Somedutch - Guru English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 06:04

The only reason I didn't have those two in there before is because I heard Elo banned cards give you penalties in DT. Is that true? For that matter is it even worth worrying about?
4/6
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 07:18

The penalties only apply for the perma-banned cards, on the admins list.
Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Lamar Cr, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Hawk
5/6
Somedutch - Guru English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 08:16

Ok good to know. I changed it around since now I know those cards are ok. Here is the final product.
deleted
6/6
Somedutch - Guru English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 08:21

deleted

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals