Unreal points in a tournament

Friday 06/08/2010, 12:18
Chaotic212_MS - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Chaotic212_MS - Titan - 144 Magnolia ScreetEnglish - Friday 06/08/2010, 12:18

Hey, ive been playing UR for a very long time, and i still fail to understand how, ten minutes into a tournament, i see someone with 100 points.... even when i play well i only manage like 150... i could use some basic tips.. im already using some low level cards, trying to have more life and pills at the end... it seems like even if i do the things that increase your points during tourney hours i cant keep up.. what is it?

2/4
Bellazza - Novice English
Friday 06/08/2010, 13:07

I think some people get lucky and they play people who play thier cards quick and they maybe use Jungo to have more then 12 life that gives extra points and remainder pillz gives extra points aswell
3/4
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 06/08/2010, 14:40

You've got the basics down, but in DT the one thing you need to keep in mind is the amount of matches your squeezing into the hour. If your only getting around 10-15 matches in, your taking too long for your matches. Most of the DT players are going for quick games/2hko and are ideally trying to squeeze in around 26-32 matches in the hour.

Yes, even if you are playing non-random, you still need a little luck and quick opponents to get to that range of games played.

When I first started playing DTs' seriously I set 350 points as my goal. So your looking at around 87-89 points every 15 minutes. 350 got me into the top 10 consistently. Once your comfortable with that, reset your goal to 100 points every 15 minutes. That should net you around 400 points by the end of the hour.

Nothing is guarenteed in DT, and with your opponents also having this general knowledge means that if you really want to win a dt, you have to play play play! The more you play, the more consistent you'll get.

Good luck.
4/4
Coldberg - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 09/08/2010, 23:32

So much wrongness i nthe second post in this thread. During a DT bonus points are limited to a maximum of 2 per fight.

You gain bonus points for winning with over 12 life points, winning by KO & 2 for every pill you have left.

In a DT you could win 14-0 & have 14 pills but you would still only get 2 bonus points.

In short, read the rules about daily tournaments.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals