Vortex in DT

Vortex in DT
Friday 18/06/2010, 18:32
Bass Faerie - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Vortex in DT
Bass Faerie - Titan English - Friday 18/06/2010, 18:32

What do you think? Currently 3/4 of the cards can KO well.
I was thinking
Deea
Neloe
Sunder
Heegrn
Oxen
Rubie
Nellie
Beetenka/Jackie
As a Vortex/Uppers deck?

2/9
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Friday 18/06/2010, 19:45

No. Sorry, i don't fancy them in DT, since you have to lose to activate there bonus.
3/9
RoboPirate - Imperator English
Friday 18/06/2010, 21:24

You can play them okay, but it does take a bit more strategy and getting used too. Also high Damage decks are a pain, cause if you even let one of them through you instantly are on the back foot. Attack Mod decks with Hugo suck too. But I suppose its like any deck, it just takes some getting used to.
4/9
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 00:19

Before you play em in a DT wait for the next 2-3 releases and find better cards because they aren't too great right now..
5/9
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 05:24

They could be very good DT cards, although it will depend on what comes down the pipe. My thinking is that using them in a 4+4 setup and starting with decent damage from the other side could give you very good lock possibilities in rounds 2 and 3, such that you can move a Vortex or other card to KO and your opponent won't/can't have enough pillz to beat both KO threats after the Vortex pill recovery.
6/9
yk-lyss - Titan English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 05:58

Agree with Fast. But we need better cards than we got this release.
7/9
Saturday 19/06/2010, 11:07

Just did a tourney with that deck (Beetenka instead of Jackie, since I still don't have her!)
22 Fights, 11 Wins, 2 Draw, 9 Losses, 310 pts
Not a terrible result, but not great. I think I agree, with some better cards, this clan could really own. (Had a couple of fights where I could all pill Vortex cards to try and KO, with no fear of losing, just to be able to attack again next round). Also, I'm still getting used to the cards! *excuses*
So yeah, I hope they do release some better cards! (P.S. Neloe was very useful in some situations, but not so useful vs. Jackie + Rubie)
8/9
Friday 02/07/2010, 12:41

Cyb Lhia 8/1 Poison 2 min. 4
C Blade 7/4 Stop: Power +2
Lehrg 6/6 Revenge: -2 opp. power min. 4
Oflgn 7/5 +1 life per damage

Oflgn looks good for ELO, creating a powerful 10-14 life gap or losing and regaining pills, but maybe not so good for tourneys due to 5 stars and not quite enough damage.
Cyb Lhia has the highest natural power of the clan, and is only 2 stars, but again, perhaps not so useful in tourneys, except as a 2 star filler to win a round and lose the match.
Lehrg has nice damage, a good KO finisher IMO, especially trying to KO with the card before, win = KO, lose = pills + activate Lehrg's revenge. In my opinion this card will be good in DT.
C Blade is perhaps a Jackie counter, vs. Jackie it is a 9/4, and usually needs to pill 1 over to win. with fury that's 6 damage, so this card could be a good finisher in a DT.

So I think perhaps Vortex' chances in a DT have improved? Perhaps something like Jackie Nellie Oxen Rubie and then Lehrg C Blade Deea Cyb Lhia . That would make a 26* deck
9/9
Friday 02/07/2010, 12:45

Not sure if I want Heegrn or Sunder in instead of Deea... it's a tough choice.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals