Tournies?/?/?/?/?

Tournies?/?/?/?/?
Saturday 19/06/2010, 23:18
AegisDivine - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
Tournies?/?/?/?/?
AegisDivine - Guru English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 23:18

Can someone explain how the point system works in tournies? I just don't understand how if I play my best in 25 min I accumulate 50 points and by then the top player has 200+ points, I mean I can win many matches but damn I just can't keep up to their godlike speed in getting points it all doesn't make much sense to me..
« Previous123Next »

2/29
Wraith_ - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 00:20

3/29
Slewor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 00:21

I don't know if this helps but If you are playing in T2 then you get far more points for using a deck with a low star count e.g. 26 stars as opposed to 40
4/29
Sunday 20/06/2010, 17:08

I swear these tournies are rigged, I play for a full hr and the most I can get is about 120 battle points, I see some players have like 500.. And no it doesn't work by putting a bunch of lower levels cause you're gonna lose the majority of the time and this is elo type 1I'm talking about.
5/29
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 17:29

@ Aegis

nope, they aren't rigged.

You are playing your DTs inside ELO rooms. For one, players are expected to play slow there and not fast paced. People take their time in playing their cards there. The time limit to play cards there are also longer than normal.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=delay

Another is that you are actually losing more than you are winning. In your last 21 battles, you only won 8 times, 1 draw, and you had 12 losses. Of course you won't get to the top.

Top players play fast and can have more than 20 battles per DT, other than that at most they only lose for like 2-3 times. Some don't even lose. Aside from that, deck build plays a very important role on how the stars in cards are distributed. 5 stars give less points if they win against lower star cards. Low star cards give more points if they win against high star cards and so on. There really are many factors at play.
6/29
Monday 21/06/2010, 03:56

I thought the points were calculated by the sum of your characters -25, I never heard that a 5star card that wins a 1 star card would give you less points then say if he beats a 5 star card. Where did you find these rules?
7/29
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 21/06/2010, 05:15

8/29
Monday 21/06/2010, 07:11

What is the best format to play to get the most points then??? I know there is type 1, 2 and elo and they all seem to fit inside the same tournament... I made a really good 25 star type 1 deck but it is still very hard for me to get in top 100, outta 5 tries I got around 127th which is pretty good I'm not complaining about that but the thing is the Leader still has aleast 3x more points then me.
9/29
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 21/06/2010, 10:28

Using a low star deck on T2 is generally favorable.

since you'll see many lower leveled players (yes this is really the case... dont tell me you dont profi from them too )
with big starred decks to play with and get points.
10/29
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Monday 21/06/2010, 13:02

I personally prefer playing type one, since you will naturally have a low starcount and i find the battles you face their less daunting than in type two.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals