My guidelines for the deck were fairly straightforward:
1. I want to play clans I know and enjoy playing. Aside from Pirates and Sakrohm, these are Nightmare and GHEIST
2. I've played with 35-40 star decks as well, but they don't win me enough battle points, which is why I'm now working with 26 stars
3. I enjoy playing cards that make other people think hard: +/- pillz, - attack, + life etc
If anyone has any ideas for improvement, let me know!
Thnaks, think that's indeed a good trade-off, as it should also allow me to finish my games a bit quicker... Currently need at least 3 rounds for a KO and often enough don't even manage a KO, but win on points...
1. Get rid of dr's from your dt deck. dr's slow down battles, and dt is all about getting in fast battles.
2. Try replacing perma banned cards which will give you -pts
3. Add a bit more +life, as they give you bonus pts in dt
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.