Iam confused! need help

Iam confused! need help
Friday 04/06/2010, 13:25
JoHnY_DrAmA - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Iam confused! need help
JoHnY_DrAmA - Imperator - DrunkersEnglish - Friday 04/06/2010, 13:25

HI! I've got this kinda problem - I keep winning fights in tournaments, but I get very few Battle points for it, i mean too few! I usualy play in T1 room with this deck:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1311707&list
but I get so vvery very few Bp! I dont know, is there something wrong with this deck? The problem isnt winning, just points.

By the way could you please post some good Montana/Uppers , ulu vatu/ Montana or fraks/ Ulu Watu deck for type 1?
or just any good decks with those clans!
ahh damn i would even do with any good bp earning deck for TIPE 1!

2/6
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 04/06/2010, 14:46

Well in type one 5 stars are generally a no and alot of people are using 22 star decks so you are fighting high star against low resulting in less points either that or you 2hko with fury which also lowers it
3/6
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Friday 04/06/2010, 18:09

Its too unbalanced, meaning you have high star/low star instead of 3/3 4/2.

and you will be going against lesser stars, because quite a few people use a tiny cutsdeck (which is basically a deck with really low stars).
4/6
thailehuy - Senior English
Saturday 05/06/2010, 03:43

Enzo is bad, replace him with Edd

Also replace Ricardo with Spiaghi
5/6
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Saturday 05/06/2010, 12:07

That is a normal deck set up i'd use, but the thing is, your deck's power is too reliant on the higher starred cards, when you go up against strong cards, you don't get much power to fight with, i suggest down Enzo to a 4* and up Ricardo to something that could hold it's ground when needed, like Spiaghi or Sharon.
the Freaks half looks OK, but making Hula Akendram and down Crassus to Piotr will prolly give you more points as you've got more power in the lower tier.
6/6
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 05/06/2010, 20:30

Link is broken. Could we have the deck you would like improved here please?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals