Click here if you forgot your password.

My first preset - Help needed

Thursday 17/06/2010, 23:00
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Thursday 17/06/2010, 23:00

Hey Could you look at my deck please and see what you think of it! I was thinking about geting rid of Sharon, brining in a 5 star junks in pearle and replacing a 3 start Montana with a 2 star. Alternatively what about a straight swap of pearle with Hugo?

2/7
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 18/06/2010, 00:23

It would help if you posted a link~
3/7
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 18/06/2010, 00:27

Gonna go ahead and assume this was it - deleted
4/7
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Friday 18/06/2010, 01:14

Yes that and Montana/Junkz deck 1a t1,elo
5/7
Zhudac - Guru English
Friday 18/06/2010, 02:30

I'm sorry to say I don't think you're going to go far in any mode with that deck

For both Daily Tournaments and ELO, you're missing important staples such as Rowdy, Gibson, Tremorh, Gil, Edd, Mona, Spiaghi, and a few more (a long story short, you're missing all the cards vital to Junkz and Montana strategy). As you are probably on a budget seeing from your deck, I'd replace Perle first with Gibson (he's "only" 2k). Then, I'd swap out Milovan for Edd. Next, I would swap Ottavia (some would argue Sharon, but then the deck would be really, really lacking in damage...) for Spiaghi. Lastly, I'd exchange Dreen and Lolly for Otakool and Tremorh. Those are the end of the quick fix-its, I would think; acquring Mona, Rowdy, and Gil is going to take some time.
6/7
Friday 18/06/2010, 03:11

Well I get into the top 1/3 regularly therby earning 1 credit and 50 clintz, But cant afford most of the better cards yet.
7/7
Friday 18/06/2010, 03:16

Hmm but Perle can great a six life point gap and is imune to damage reduces quite well. cant you have both?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals