30k budget DT deck

30k budget DT deck
Thursday 27/05/2010, 10:56
Visual Trance - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
30k budget DT deck
Visual Trance - Senior English - Thursday 27/05/2010, 10:56

So I've got about 30k clintz total to spend on a DT deck. I want a deck that can place in the top 150 so I can start earning some more clintz. Does anyone have any ideas for decks within this price range that can perform effectively?

Thanks a lot!
« Previous12Next »

2/13
DUC-LAsT-HoPe - Hero English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 11:13

3/13
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 13:39

Hugo

Jackie
Oxen
Rubie
Nellie
Samantha / Lehane
Frankie Hi / Burt
Beetenka

An extremely easy deck to use and will pay itself off very quickly. I know it's boring Uppers but it's still one of the strongest decks out there and sometimes you can just play the pillz without worrying. However you could pick a different clan, 30k is a pretty big budget for DT
4/13
Visual Trance - Senior English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 15:35

Thanks a lot Tripple. What about the discrepancy between Samantha and Lehane? Lehane isn't part of the Uppers clan.
5/13
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 16:33

Also - if you don't want to go with the flow, pick a clan aside from Uppers or Montana (and maybe Rescue). They're what most people are playing (well used to be, now there's a lot of variety), you can score well with a lot of decks. I find Uppers to be the easiest though which is why I recommended them.
6/13
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 17:39

@visual: well, people sometimes use plashes, they are cards that are amazing in the clan and on their own, Lehane is one of the splashes, the most powerful actually, that's why there was a discrepancy between her and Samantha, you could keep to the spirit of Uppers and go with Samantha, or take up a chance of getting a 1/1/2 split and use Lehane. i suggest you go with Lehane, you'll find her more than worth the price you pay for her.
7/13
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 27/05/2010, 19:42

This gets me into the top 50 often enough: Hugo & The Pirates

Take out Smokey Cr and replace with Sting, Kristin, Katan... even Andsome could work.

A little trickier to run with when you don't draw Hugo, but they do take care of the nasty Uppers bonuses.
8/13
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Friday 28/05/2010, 01:21

I use this from time to time, a few lucky draws and good prediction skills get you to top 50 with it Riches of pirates, may be Glenn to Dorian and Hawkins Noel to Hawkins and Jody to Nellie. that's inside the 30k "budget"
9/13
Wakshaani - Legend English
Friday 28/05/2010, 03:36

I think my current DT deck is right at 2500 Clintz total. (That's two thousand, five hundred, not a typo of twenty five thousand)Broken the top 50 many a day, top 20 a few times, but I can't get above 7th to save my life. I'm starting to think that timely evolutions is the keystroke that I'm missing.

Not sure yet.
10/13
0 3MiN3M - Novice English
Friday 28/05/2010, 04:09

Why not post the deck while you're at it? He is looking for a deck, not its reputation(although that still helps).

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals