HEALP THIS SEMI-NOOB! Xp

HEALP THIS SEMI-NOOB! Xp
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 16:45
owButtacup Ld - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
HEALP THIS SEMI-NOOB! Xp
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLDEnglish - Wednesday 09/06/2010, 16:45

Okay so I'm trying on doing T1 DT so then I could get to Top 50. Here's my deck:
The Gift That Keeps Giving
It's 21 stars so I need people to rate it!!!!! And see how far the deck could go!
PLEASE THIS SEMI-NOOB NEEDS UR HELP!!!!!!

2/4
Brusque - Hero English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 21:41

Ummm the deck is okay, but in DT you want to finish the matchs as fast as you can, so have only one card that could TKO with the others isnt that great... but it might work if used perfectly.
3/4
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 21:45

Yeh was thinkin of using Petra and Lou somewhere to make 2KO's. but the deck is useful on ELO where u don't have to finish as fast as you can
4/4
Zhudac - Guru English
Friday 11/06/2010, 01:57

Um... as a ELO player, I'm sorry to tell you that the deck won't carry you past 1200 ELO (unless you are seriously beast, and average top 100 ELO easy with a regular deck... which I kinda doubt) ...your cards just lack threat, and lower star count is absolutely pointless in ELO where the goal is to just solely win.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals